Revolutionary Hybrid Concept Design. Waterproof Exclusive.
Includes: Integrated Silicone Neck and Wrist Seals (installed), one additional wrist and neck seal, Drybag, Hose, and 5/7MM H1 Hood.
Due to the proprietary 3-D Mesh Inner Lining used in the D1, we recommend only the BodyZor/BodyTec undergarment for all temperatures.
We spent three years analyzing the problems of standard drysuit, sourced superior quality materials and exhaustively tested prototypes in the Antarctic to find the answer to the perfect drysuit. The result, the revolutionary patented D1 Hybrid. The D1 is the world’s first Insulated Constant Volume Drysuit.
- World’s first Insulated Constant Volume drysuit.
- 10 Butyl layer Trilaminate shell.
- Anatomical design.
- 3-D Mesh Inner Lining with suspenders.
- Provides a constant distance to the outer shell
- Acts as a vapor barrier keeping you dry at all times
- Does not absorb moisture
- Provides excellent insulation
- Resists pressure and squeeze
- Has a soft cushioning effect
- High shock absorption
- Provides unrestricted airflow throughout the suit - no trapped air or squeeze, EVER.
- ISS – Integrated Silicone Seals at the neck and wrist, red accent color for the D1.
- Warm Neck Valve.
- Elastic Waist Band.
- Armored Dry Zipper with Chill Guard.
- Polyurethane embossed seat area for non-slip and abrasion protection.
- Kevlar Knee Pads – Schoeller Keprotec Military Grade.
- Kevlar reinforced anatomically cut boots.
- Molded Fastener Tabs.
- Two expandable POWER POCKETS on the thighs. The pockets have accessory D-Rings mounted inside for attachment.
- Each suit is tested by an overpressure check.
- SI-TECH swiveling inlet valve and adjustable automatic outlet valve.
- H1 HAVS hood and drysuit bag included.
- Recommended Undergarment: BodyZor/BodyTec for all conditions.